Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Devil's Workshop

Just thought that it'll be a cool title for once. Haha.
You do know how they say that "An idle mind is the devil's workshop."
I guess it's pretty safe that this blog has been experiencing its very own idle mind, what with all us bloggers not really posting anything here. Rather dead actually. We're all probably very "busy" with our own stuff and our own blogs of course. How many freaking blogs can one maintain??!

So hmmm. What has everybody been up to? I know those doing Form 6 will be facing their trials next week, so they're very very busy mugging for it. In fact, Suzanne just told me that she memorized the Calvin's Cycle earlier. Good for you! Don't know what's that? That's Bio , dumbass!
What about the rest? I know dear old Gorilla was (and maybe still is) having his break too. I'm having mine too, right after we finished our Prelims. Yups. My college was one of the earliest to have the Prelims. Nuts but good in a way.
So.... I've been relaxing I guess. What else do you call sleeping about 9 hours at night and then sleeping for about 3 hours in the afternoon? If that's not relaxing.. I dunno what it is. Perhaps sloth. Haha.

So, what have you guys been up to? We probably need to catch up soon. It's been awhile since we saw each other.

Just my idle mind at work.

[Green Day - Time of Your Life]

~how appropriate..
and ironic.

OOI KENNETH. SAY SOMETHING.
hahaha.

just filling in this void called a blog.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]