Friday, November 24, 2006

Toilet humour?

Excellent poems by not so famous poets...
found on toilet doors and walls..........

A budding poet trying his best...

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.

Another to be poet, he wrote this below that...

Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted

Someone who had a different experience wrote,

You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart
And shit my pants!

Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in toilets.

I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.

There are also people who come in for a different purpose...

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls...

And finally, this should teach some a lesson...

Sign seen at a family restaurant toilet wall: The hands that clean these toilets also make your food... please aim properly.

Happy reading! Haha... winkie-wynken.blogspot.com

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]